A new trip for the Moore's
We are going camping.
This should be fun.
My oldest child has a crazy fascination for big foot, sasquatch, yeti, what ever you want to call it. I must admit I do to, I never told anyone other then Chap ,but anywhooo. There was a show on the Animal Planet that , yes I would stay up and watch late on Sunday nights called "Finding Big Foot". Some how my oldest got wind of it and while at my mothers this summer he watched them all of them "On Demand".
One of the shows was taped not to far from Charlotte in Uwharrie National Park. We have not been camping in years so when they asked if they could go, Chap and I agreed so in a few weeks we will head out to Uwharrie. David doesn't want to go, he once again , has more common since then the rest of us and would rather not see Big Foot. I told him I really don't think big foot hangs out near camping sites. He is WAY back in the woods, not near all the people. That made him happy.
Camping in the fall should be nice. I will keep you posted on any big foot sightings.


Oh my, that is so funny!
ReplyDelete